Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 9, 2010

? Sell. br> Mo Chen

? Sell. br> Mo Chen, Xie Qiuping, an old friend. chat for a while, I'll pick you up at half past seven. also what kind. matter. Although this has nothing to do with me, but I do not want him to live so bad. because I know the autumn, it is a rejection P90X of the dream will be a very helpless person, and his dream, was his love, and marriage.
;
, what means it? ! he has never refused to tell me the truth, she was his friends more than I trust! do not know. I never knew what she was thinking and asked her what she did not say. hh what have you been doing? can not stay with me a few days? I really need one to stay, even if it is to talk to Fine! ! cool a bit, I categorically said:
I do not insist. where. Frankly, this woman, she is out and people go to bed I would not know! Originally, I want to say that she had to do that to her boss lover. But I thought, told him that this seems redundant.
is enough. . will you husband p90x workout and wife! my teacher? friends to pick me up, I have to go.
to the station, ticket in the team long row of old. Mo-pulling squeeze I want to move.
a. to the platform, it really is, as I said, 708 people scattered to row a team here, there stand a handful of children, I am afraid there is no stop in his front door. I and Mo-random location of where to find. train come after, people flocked to. two to three hours by train, I do not mind standing, but we are not attentive p90x dvd set slow car on the ground, there are a few seats empty. Actually, this is not the peak season Well, only a proportion of China's traffic and poor coordination, only then people are scared Pale Ba.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét